Licca and Me on Twitter

Just now (18 mins ago) Licca (official  Twitter acct) has replied me!!

Licca And Prejident Yogi on Twitter


This is not the first time, the first time she replied me was 2-3 yrs ago.
We talk in Japanese,

(Translation)
(After I saw her fashion photo, I told her)
 "I like your wrap with stars, you can wear it for Halloween too"
and Licca replied me
" O yes, I think so too".

-----------------
 I think she replies to most Japanese speaking fans. But rarely I received " like" from her
for my photos.  But once she liked a photo of her I took.

this one.
Licca liked this particular Tweet by me  because


         


She liked this photo.

I took this pink hair Licca to the concert of the Japanese Rock Band " One OK Rock"
last summer. (I live in US, The Band is  popular even here in US, they came to my city)
and took this photo, in front of the club. Then band name is displayed on the sign. 
the band is super popular in Japan, tickets of their concerts are hard to get, yet mostly at stadium or big concert halls, no meet and greet, even fans can not meet them in person easily. 
so it was very rare opportunity to be able to see their show in a local small club like this one. and Licca was there, so for Japanese people in Japan, this is very special. I think Licca felt the same, and liked this picture.


One Ok Rock behind Licca!!
  

Anyway, Licca replies me weekly or 2-3 times monthly on Twitter.
(if I talk to her). 

If you are interested, please check out my Twitter. 

Comments

Popular Posts